Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lift Off


Lift Off
Originally uploaded by sfraz71.

My old friend Simon came by my work yesterday. I haven't seen him in forever but have known him for ages. How many friends do you have that have taken you out to eat with the singer from Deep Purple across from one of the members from Guns 'N Roses at the famed Rainbow in Hollywood, to parties with Cory Feldman, to hang out at the Jackson family house, to a Halloween party by the Amazing Jonathon with Penn & Teller and Lance Burton, and sent you to find Mark Walberg (Marky Mark) so you could get into a Planet Hollywood opening party? Those are a few of the things I have experienced with my friend Simon. Oh, and he can make me levitate (see photo above)! You see, Simon is a magician. Good to see you again, old friend!

No comments: