Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've Been a Bad Blogger


Lemonade
Originally uploaded by jamieanne

Please forgive me. Now that I am getting a handle on some of my side jobs/projects, I hereby swear that I will be more mindful to my poor, neglected little Lemonade blog.

Speaking of Lemonade, I recently discovered that a fairly popular blog, called Sk*rt are considering changing their name to "Lemonade" and using the tagline, "when life gives you lemons". Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that. They have a few different options though. Can't wait to see what they select!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

...they can't use your name!

Stacie Frazier - Haute Shots said...

I know!!! I mentioned that I already had that as my title in a post on their site discussing the name change, but it seems to have gone ignored. :-(

Dani said...

ewww... I hate them already.