Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do Bad Things Really Come in 3's?

If so, then I am looking forward to good things starting to happen. First, I got laid off from my job and haven't been successful in finding full time employment anywhere else. Thankfully, though, the place that laid me off has me back doing temporary work here and there. Then my son got jumped and pretty beat up. And finally, last Saturday I took a pretty nasty spill down the stairs first thing that morning. I banged my back and tailbone up pretty good....still in pain from it. So, I am hopeful that my luck is about to change for the better now. Keeping my fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Dani said...

try fours -- if it makes you feel better, i didn't pass my test. i'm feeling really depressed about it still.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping things look up for you! Sorry you have had so much to deal with lately.

Anonymous said...

aww sorry to hear all that.

i just got laid off from my job too, if it makes you feel better to know that somebody across the other side of the world is in the same boat!