Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's All About the Eyes




While shopping for my Bare Escentuals foundation powder the other day, I saw that they had a new eyeshadow collection out, called The Rocker Eye Kit. The sparkly metallics really sparked my interest! I cannot stop thinking about going back and buying it! I also noticed The Smoky Eye Kit that I totally want now too! The iQuad looks pretty cool, too for the basics. Have any of you tried any of these? If so, how do you like them? And, did you find the included tutorial in the kits helpful?

1 comment:

Christie said...

I have the IQuad and I love it!! the good thing about that one is you can refill it :) I also want to try the smoky eye kit! All of the tutorials that I have gotten from them have been REALLY helpful. You just really have to make sure you have the correct brushes.

Hope everything is going good for you... Call me soon... I am going to NM next weekened :) I can't wait!