Monday, May 21, 2007

Back from Vacation...


Clouds
Originally uploaded by sfraz71.

First day back from my well needed trip. I am going to be swamped today and most likely won't be able to write much until later, but thought I'd leave you with this song by Nina Simone, which pretty much sums up the way I'm feeling after my spa getaway....

Feelin' Good

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin’ on by you know how I feel

It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life
For me
And I’m feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in the tree you know how I feel

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don’t you know
Butterflies all havin’ fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That’s what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

Nina Simone

No comments: