Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just call me an addict

I cannot for the life of me stop buying work related books!

Here is just one of the latest...
Inspirability: 40 Top Designers Speak Out About What Inspires (Hardcover)

I haven't read a word of it yet, but really admire its pretty green cover, which is a sort of velvet with a flourish design carved throughout exposing a glossy varnish.
http://www.amazon.com/Inspirability-Designers-Speak-About-Inspires/dp/1581805551

I also purchased ALL ACCESS: The Making of Thirty Extraordinary Graphic Designers.


http://www.amazon.com/Inspirability-Designers-Speak-About-Inspires/dp/1581805551

One of the things I have a love/hate relationship with, in my chosen field, is the constant quest for inspiration and learning opportunities. Reading many, many books and trade magazines is one of the ways I stay inspired, motivated and up-to-date. I have also found inspiration in photography, which can tie into my job as a designer, yet not always. And, my latest source is this very blog!

No comments: