Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bare Escentuals




I've been using Bare Escentuals for a few years now but only recently discovered what a difference using the Kabuki brush makes! I had always just used the Flawless Application Face Brush but believe me, the Kabuki gives a more flawless application!

Another great Bare Escentuals find is the bareVitamins - Skin Rev-er Upper. It really seems to help my skin hold moisture better and makes it seem a bit smoother.

Has anyone tried their new Prime Time product? It looks like it might be even better than the Skin Revver Upper, if that's even possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely in love w/ the rev-er upper. Bare escentuals is the best make up I've ever used. I haven't tried the night product though. If you try it, let me know if it really works as good as its supposed to.