Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gettin' Skinny!


Stacie (me)
Originally uploaded by sfraz71.

Getting back down to my old self again! My goal is 15 pounds, which would bring me back to around my weight in the photo above. So far I've lost about 7 in the past 2 weeks! yay!!! It's been super easy too! Here is how I have done it:

* Workout 2 - 3 times a week
* Breakfast - Oatmeal (Quaker Weight Control) or Yogurt
* Lunch - Salad - lettuce, grilled chicken, green & red peppers, tomatoes, oil & vinegar
* Dinner - Kashi Frozen Entree
* Supplement - Pyrovate (amazing!)

Hopefully I will reach my goal soon. I feel the best I've felt in a long time! Lighter, more energetic!



**Update:
Maybe 15 pounds is a bit much. If I lost that much, I fear I would be too skinny!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Good for YOU! I am also trying to lose some weight. I am starting a work out program tomorrow and hopefully going to lose 30lbs within the next few months! I will let you know how it goes. Keep me posted.. Call me soon so we can chat! I will email you my new cell number!
Love ya,

Christie

Stacie Frazier - Haute Shots said...

That's great Christie! You have to run out and get some Pyrovate! I swear it's a miracle fat burner!