Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wedding & Portrait Photography Workshop




This looks AMAZING! This Rimrock Workshop is for more experienced photographers, but I sure do wish I could go and just shadow everyone! Seriously, they should do something like this for beginners or amateur photographers!

Maybe I ought to look into taking some more hands-on photography classes. The one I took was distance education and I don't feel there was enough personal attention, plus there were no class field trips! ")

I am a member of a photography meetup here in town, but they never meet up! Maybe I just need to start practicing more. Photography interests me immensely and I would love to learn as much as possible, it's just hard to do on your own sometimes. For someone like me, a mentor of sorts would be extremely valuable.

{{via Jessica Claire}}

No comments: