Wednesday, September 5, 2007

2 Books



I always love talking to my friend Manuel. We had a chat last night and of course, our conversation turned to design, as always. He was telling me about a book he is reading by Marty Neumeier. I have had both of that authors books on my Amazon wish list for quite some time, but Manuel gave me the push I needed to put some more thought into actually buying and reading them. After I get through my pile of books on office politics maybe I can get back to studying design related things again! Things are okay this week (so far) in the office politics category. Hopefully thats a sign of good things to come.

The Brand Gap: How to Bridge the Distance Between Business Strategy and Design

Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands

No comments: