Monday, September 3, 2007

Designer Slash Model

I can't help but crack up over this video poking fun of designers. The green screen part was my favorite! Reminded me of a project I did in my last semester of design school. My class and I created a video of us being chased around town in a convertible by a UFO shooting laser beams at us. We did this by illustrating (in Adobe Illustrator) a whole town, the UFO and a convertible car in which we inserted ourselves by filming us pretending to be driving, looking up screaming and pointing at the 'UFO' in front of the green screen. Then we put it all together in Adobe After Effects. So much fun! I sure wish I could get my hands on a copy of that video.

designer slash model

Don't forget to submit your best designer/model headshot on their site!
"You have to be beautiful to create something beautiful"

No comments: