Saturday, August 18, 2007

iTunes Life Soundtrack

While getting lost in a sea of blogs this morning, I stumbled upon this fun little 'game' from 'life or something like it'.

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

Directions:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool.


Questions (with my answers):

Opening Credits- You're so Damn Hot by OK Go. "You're a bad-hearted boy-trap, babydoll, but you're... You're so damn hot."
First Day At School- Never Lose Your Sense of Wonder by Yeti."At school they tried to break my soul"
Falling In Love- Always Feel This Way by Tristan Prettyman."even strangers seem to notice and all my friends can tell"
Fight Song- Witchcraft by Wolfmother.
Breaking Up- A Million Ways by OK Go. "Oh such grace, oh such beauty. So precious, suspicious, and charming, and vicious. Oh darling, you're a million ways to be cruel."
Prom- I Like the Way by Bodyrockers.
Life's OK- My Humps by Black Eyed Peas Pretty mindless, silly song.
Mental Breakdown- Superfly by Curtis Mayfield, Little Louie Vega remix
Driving- Till Kingdom Come by Coldplay. "The wheels just keep on turning,The drummers begin to drum,I don't know which way I'm going, I don't know what I've become."
Alone- Big Bang Baby by Stone Temple Pilots. "I got a picture of a photograph. Of a wedding and a shell"
Flashback- New York City Girl by Body Rockers.
Getting Back Together- Song 2 by Blur. WHOOHOOO!!!
Wedding- This is Heaven to Me by Madeleine Peyroux.
Birth of Child- Hung Up by Madonna.
Final Battle- Vertigo by U2.
Death Scene- Alone by Ben Harper. "Please don't leave me here. Don't you leave me alone." Oh, that's comforting!
Funeral Song- Destination Diamonds by Diamond Nights. "popsicle chick"
End Credits- Strict Machine by Goldfrapp

Some of those songs were too perfect for the situation/question. The one that really freaked me out was my Death Song...Alone!?!?! How harsh is that?!

I'll have to do this from work on my lunch break where my iTunes is more up to date with songs I actually listen to. This iTunes library hasn't been listened to or updated in over a year! Interesting, nonetheless! I may make a disc of these songs. :)

No comments: