Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Organized Office


I'm finally starting to settle in at work and realize I haven't yet had a chance to get streamlined and more organized yet. I have just been concentrating on the shift of design work...from spa related to more technology & finance based. Big difference! So this week I am going to focus more on efficiency and organization, from my actual project software files to my desk files! I have pretty much devoted my weekend to this, buying some new design books & magazines, design tutorial podcasts for my iPhone, pens, business card holder-binder, notebooks & pads, and even a label maker (which I gave to my mom since it isn't going to work for me...I'm going to search for another one today).

P.S. I am totally inspired by the desk top setup above from the Russell + Hazel website.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

photos like this always kill me. i fall in love with them and then realize (painfully) that there's no way my hectic work day would ever allow me to have such a beautiful, serene space. *grrr*

Stacie Frazier - Haute Shots said...

I know what you mean! But, I'm going to try my best this year to have a more organized and beautiful work space. I think it will help me not only be more efficient, but more inspired too!