Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year, New Look!

With the new year and new lease on life for me, I thought I'd update my blog with a look that reflects the freshness of it all. Honestly, yellow is not one of my favorite colors..at all! But with the title of my blog, LEMONADE, yellow was the only way to go. Inspired by Kelly Wearstler's use of the color for the Viceroy Hotel in Palm Springs, I thought this modern look fits my personality & design aesthetics quite well.

What do you think? Too much? Just right? Or start over?

**Update: The bright yellow background was bothering me too much, so I switched to white with yellow and black accents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new colors... and if I have time this week, I'm going to take your RSS suggestion and try it out for a few of my favorite blogs (yours included!)