Saturday, January 5, 2008

What a lovely week!


Town Square, originally uploaded by reddawg31.

The new year is turning out to be a rebirth of ME! Craig even commented this morning that he could see the true Stacie beginning to reemerge! I cannot believe how long I foolishly endured such crappy work conditions at my previous job, and am startled at the realization that it was wiping me out completely. Sometimes you just can't see clearly when you're in the thick of it! But, now that my eyes have been opened, I am having a lot of fun rediscovering what makes ME happy! It helps not having to be around mean, malicious and bitter fat ladies who steal anymore too! I'm free! I'm free!

This past week was just the beginning. I enjoyed the work I was given at the new job and got to know my new coworkers better. The holiday on Tuesday was nice and so was being let out of work at 11 the day before! I loved getting to work early (at 7am) and relished getting off at 4! I was invited to a Toga Party with coworkers this weekend! I met up with Manuel for lunch at Town Square yesterday! And, I got lucky today when I called to set up a hair appointment with Melissa...she has an opening for me this evening! (I'll have to miss the toga party though...aww).

Looking forward to many more great weeks to come!

How was your first week of the new year?
(Humor me with an actual answer please...I am beginning to think I am talking to myself here. :) )

No comments: