Friday, January 11, 2008

Work Week Fun


Am I dreaming? Someone needs to seriously pinch me, cause I can't believe how much I love my new job!

Today my Creative Director sent out meeting requests for a weekly Show and Tell meeting. Every week we will get together and each one of us will bring in something that we find inspiring. He also said we will be going on Field Trips! My job is now not only fun, but also challenging...both of which I need in order to blossom as a designer! I'm already growing and learning so much!

Yesterday a bunch of us went to lunch at this great little restaurant in the District. My coworkers are highly amusing! I couldn't help but smile like an idiot the entire time while thinking how fortunate I am to finally be working with these types of people. No more soul suckers!

It amazes me that I previously thought every job would be as horrible as my last one. It paralyzed me with fear at the time. I felt completely trapped. If you are in that type of job, don't lose hope...there IS something better out there for you, I promise!

No comments: