Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Paul Dano


Paul Dano, originally uploaded by ficken eater.

I watched Fast Food Nation last night and was excited to see that this talented young actor was in it! Paul Dano is apparently pretty new on the acting scene, but he has already greatly impressed me with his acting abilities. I think we'll be seeing lots of him in the near future!

With so few words, he still managed to wow me in Little Miss Sunshine. In fact, his character profoundly touched me more than any other in that film.

Who are some of your favorite acting newcomers right now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you think of the movie? I'm a big Wilmer Valderrama fan and I read the book -- which was great. I was so excited to watch the movie, but I found it disappointing, despite its list of actors.